Pe-Ha-Luron® F is a high-quality viscoelastic substance based on bio-fermented sodium hyaluronate for intraocular application. As an essential excipient for ophthalmological procedures, the product ensures that the anterior chamber remains stable during the procedure and the surrounding tissue is protected. To ensure that the correct concentration is available for each individual surgical technique, we offer Pe-Ha-Luron® F in five different concentrations.
- No cooling required
- Preserves the anterior eye chamber and the capsular sac
- Supports a controlled capsulorhexis
- Excellent protection of the endothelial cells
- Easy to inject
- Better adhesion to the endothelium during phacoemulsification
- Excellent protection against mechanical forces