Pe-Ha-Luron® is a high-quality viscoelastic substance based on natural sodium hyaluronate for intraocular application. As an essential excipient for ophthalmological procedures, the product ensures that the anterior chamber remains stable during the procedure and the surrounding tissue is protected. Pe-Ha-Luron® offers the advantages of a natural viscoelastic and is available in two different concentrations.
- No cooling required
- Preserves the anterior eye chamber and the capsular sac
- Supports a controlled capsulorhexis
- Excellent protection of the endothelial cells
- Easy to inject
- Better adhesion to the endothelium during phacoemulsification
- Excellent protection against mechanical forces